2022 Sechelt Municipal Election - Nomination period begins August 30
- 1 Mayor
- 6 Councillors
- 3 School Trustees
Nominations close: September 9, 2022, 4pm
Advance Voting Opportunities - October 5 and 11, 8am to 8pm
- Sechelt Library/Municipal Hall, main floor, 5797 Cowrie Street
General Voting Day - October 15, 2022, 8am to 8pm
- Davis Bay Elementary, 5078 Davis Bay Road
- Sechelt Seniors Activity Centre, 5604 Trail Avenue
- West Sechelt Elementary, 5609 Mason Road
Vote by Mail Ballot
- You are allowed to vote by mail if you are qualified and registered as a resident elector (you live in Sechelt), or if you are a non-resident property elector (you own property in Sechelt)
- Complete the Mail Voting Application form and return to the District of Sechelt office by hand delivery, mail, fax or email before October 13, 2022.
- Your application must be received at the District office no later than 4pm on Thursday October 13, 2022.
- Note that the standard delivery for regular mail sent inside Canada is two business days for local mail, three business days within the province, 4 business days for national mail.
- Upon receiving an application to vote by mail, the District of Sechelt will begin sending out mail ballot packages on or about September 28, 2022.
Public Notifications - Coast Reporter
Chief Election Officer
Deputy Chief Election Officer