Temporary Use Permits

A Temporary Use Permit (TUP) may be applied for when a temporary commercial or industrial land use or building is proposed that does not conform to the Zoning Bylaw. A TUP may be issued for up to 3 years and can be renewed once by Council, for an additional 3 years.

Please refer to the Applications Guide for more information.